Local History & Genealogy Center Rules
The Local History & Genealogy Center welcomes all visitors to use our facilities.
We do ask that you follow these rules:
- Files taken from the file cabinets are to be left on top of the cabinets and not refiled.
- Books may not be reshelved. You must use a BCPL library card or a guest pass to access the internet.
- Microfilm (which is available M-Th, 9-8 and F-Sa, 9-5) should not be refiled, but left in the baskets on the top of the file drawers.
- All microfilm copies made must be paid for.
- Any problems with the microfilm machines or printers must be handled by the library staff.
We ask patrons not to fix any problems by themselves.